Thursday, December 8, 2011

A unanimous Eden Prairie budget

Just a few random thoughts on the passage of the Eden Prairie budget.

In 2005, Ron Case introduced using the budget stabilization fund to reconcile the budget.  He still votes for doing so, but somehow gets away with criticizing others who do likewise. He is both for it and against it at the same time, and no one calls him on it. Amazing. 

I was disappointed that it passed unanimously. I thought one council member would have done something to hold the budget flat. What exactly is the average compensation package for Eden Prairie employees?  I bet it's north of $75,000, excluding pension.

Which leads me to my final thought. Has council member Aho voted against the council majority on any issue of substance this year? I honestly don't know the answer to that question; but i have a hunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment